Jython code to parse command line arguments

Discussion in 'Python' started by potchi, May 18, 2011.

  1. potchi

    potchi

    Joined:
    May 18, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Hi!

    I have a batch file (potchi.bat) that contains the lines
    set maxHeap = 2048
    set initialHeap = 512
    set olddir=%cd%
    and I want to pass these values to a jython script (myScript.py)
    such that

    fullpath = '%olddir%+/myApp.war+'
    AdminApp.installInteractive(fullpath, -contextroot myApp)
    AdminTask.setJVMMaxHeapSize('[-serverName myServer -nodeName myNode -maximumHeapSize %maxHeap%]')
    AdminTask.setJVMInitialHeapSize('[-serverName myServer -nodeName myNode -initialHeapSize %initialHeap%]')

    Thanks!!!
    potchi, May 18, 2011