Jython direction please

Ike

Can someone please point me to a good link for learning Jython. I have
everything installed...I just cant even find how to simply open, list out,
and save a source file.

Thanks, Ike

Diez B. Roggisch

Ike said:
Can someone please point me to a good link for learning Jython. I have
everything installed...I just cant even find how to simply open, list out,
and save a source file.

Thats not jythons task - for that you need a editor. Running programs can be
done using the installeh jython.bat with your file as first argument, or
you invoke it without any arguments and then can interactively play around
with jython.