Jython: jythonc and cPickle

Discussion in 'Python' started by Carsten Gips, Sep 9, 2003.

  1. Carsten Gips

    Carsten Gips Guest

    Hi,

    I have a jython script, which should load a pickled object:

    file = "blabla"
    infile = open(file, 'rb')
    o = cPickle.load(infile)

    When I put this code in a file and execute it using jython,
    everything works well. However, when I freeze the code using
    jythonc (using: jythonc -a -j bla.jar bla.py) and start
    the program using java (java -jar bla.jar), then the
    cPickle.load throws an exception and cannot load the object.

    Does anybody know a solution to this problem? I have to use
    the freezed version ....

    Thanks
    Carsten

    --
    wehr ainen rechtschreipfaehler fintet, dahrf ien behallten

    Carsten Gips, Sep 9, 2003