Jython Pythonpath question

Mark Fink

Hi there,

I have a source file FailFixture.py in the folder
D:\AUT_TEST\workspace\JyFIT\testutil. Now I want to import the file
with "import testutil.FailFixture". Unfortunately I could not figure
out how to set this up. I am convinced that
"D:\AUT_TEST\workspace\JyFIT" should be included in the pythonpath but
it does not work. Nor does it work to include this path in the java
classpath. Any idea whats wrong?

I experiented a little at the Jython prompt:

D:\AUT_TEST>java -Dpython.home=D:\AUT_TEST\Jython21
-Dpython.path=D:\AUT_TEST\workspace\JyFIT -classpath
D:\AUT_TEST\Jython21\jython.jar;D:\AUT_TEST\JavaLib\log4j-1.2.13.jar;D:\AUT_TEST\workspace\JyFIT
org.python.util.jython

Jython 2.1 on java1.5.0_06 (JIT: null)
Type "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.Traceback (innermost last):

Kent Johnson

Mark said:
Hi there,

I have a source file FailFixture.py in the folder
D:\AUT_TEST\workspace\JyFIT\testutil. Now I want to import the file
with "import testutil.FailFixture". Unfortunately I could not figure
out how to set this up. I am convinced that
"D:\AUT_TEST\workspace\JyFIT" should be included in the pythonpath but
it does not work. Nor does it work to include this path in the java
classpath. Any idea whats wrong?

Do you have a file D:\AUT_TEST\workspace\JyFIT\testutil\__init__.py ?

Kent