Karrigell 3.0.4 published

Discussion in 'Python' started by Pierre Quentel, Feb 27, 2010.

  1. Hi,

    A new version of the web framework Karrigell is on line

    The main changes are :
    - more robust session management in multi-threaded and multi-process
    environments
    - Unicode management in the HTMLTags module (HTML generation in
    Python)
    - Unicode management and error reports in Karrigell Templates (simple
    templating system)
    - more of MySQL : can be used for users database ; improved online
    management ; blog application
    - use of the WhizzyWig Javascript library for blog applications
    - make script caching and HTTP caching optional
    - the alias keys can be regular expressions for a more flexible url
    resolution
    - bug fix for default host configuration and for cookie expiry date

    Home page : http://karrigell.sourceforge.net
    Download : http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=67940
    Google Group : http://groups.google.com/group/karrigell

    Cheers,
    Pierre

    Pierre Quentel, Feb 27, 2010

  2. On 27 fév, 08:57, Pierre Quentel <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > A new version of the web framework Karrigell is on line
    >
    > The main changes are :
    > - more robust session management in multi-threaded and multi-process
    > environments
    > - Unicode management in the HTMLTags module (HTML generation in
    > Python)
    > - Unicode management and error reports in Karrigell Templates (simple
    > templating system)
    > - more of MySQL : can be used for users database ; improved online
    > management ; blog application
    > - use of the WhizzyWig Javascript library for blog applications
    > - make script caching and HTTP caching optional
    > - the alias keys can be regular expressions for a more flexible url
    > resolution
    > - bug fix for default host configuration and for cookie expiry date
    >
    > Home page :http://karrigell.sourceforge.net
    > Download :http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=67940
    > Google Group :http://groups.google.com/group/karrigell
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Pierre

    Oops ! wrong group, sorry. It's for c.l.p.announce

    Pierre Quentel, Feb 27, 2010

  3. Pierre Quentel

    jkn Guest

    Hi Pierre

    > Oops ! wrong group, sorry. It's for c.l.p.announce

    Well, I for one was happy to learn of this release here - thanks

    J^n

    jkn, Feb 27, 2010
  4. Pierre Quentel

    Terry Reedy Guest

    On 2/27/2010 3:21 AM, Pierre Quentel wrote:

    > Oops ! wrong group, sorry. It's for c.l.p.announce

    Announcements also come to c.l.p and python-list. C.l.p.a should be a
    low-traffic subset, perhaps with followups set to c.l.p for discussion.

    Terry Reedy, Feb 27, 2010