KDevelop, Executable Application File from a Project with embedded graphics?

M4rco

Hi,

hope I am right in this group.

I wrote a little C++ GUI Programm with KDevelop. In the GUI i use 2
personal pictures. If i run that programm in KDevelop it works fine
with the graphics. But if i start only the executable file from the
project, the pictures aren't shown.

I don't want to create a installer, with makefile or something special.
I only want that my 2 pictures a embedded or shown if i start the
executable file for that programm without KDevelop. The pictures lays
in the the same directory and are so definied in my code too.

Thx for help.