keep with next for 10 lines of text in a paragraph under XSL:FO

?

=?iso-8859-1?q?Jean-Fran=E7ois_Michaud?=

Hello people,

I was wondering how it I could implement keep with next logic on lines
of text contained within a paragraph.

I need to have at least 10 lines of text within a paragraph to be keep
together on the first page if we are to split the flow of the paragraph
across 2 pages. If it can't be done, the whole paragraph has to cross
over.

The granularity is at the paragraph level in the XML so I have no
direct control over lines of text.

Is there an FO construct I can use to accomplish this?

Regards
Jeff

?

Jean-François Michaud said:
Hello people,

I was wondering how it I could implement keep with next logic on lines
of text contained within a paragraph.

I need to have at least 10 lines of text within a paragraph to be keep
together on the first page if we are to split the flow of the paragraph
across 2 pages. If it can't be done, the whole paragraph has to cross
over.

The granularity is at the paragraph level in the XML so I have no
direct control over lines of text.

Is there an FO construct I can use to accomplish this?

Regards
Jeff

I forgot to mention I'm using FOP 0.20.5 and that keep-with-next
doesn't seem to be supported.

Regards
Jeff