    thanks,
    sincerely,
    john scalco

    John Scalco, Jun 9, 2004

  2. John Scalco

    bruce barker Guest

    any postback will destroy and recreate the active/x control. you could
    rewrite the control to cache the image on postback, and reload on the
    postback render. if you can not change the control, put all the sever
    control in an iframe, so the main frame never postbacks.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    "John Scalco" <> wrote in message

    > Hi,
    > I have a form which contains an activex control (showing an image) and

    some
    > other web server controls.
    > If i pick one of the web server controls, for example, a button and click
    > it, then a postback occurs.
    >
    > This results in the activex control window being cleared of the image

    which

    bruce barker, Jun 9, 2004