Keeping background colors in printing

dalei

I have a rather colorful page. But when printing it out, all
background colors are lost, while foreground colors not. When opening
the page with Print Preview, there is no background color, either.

I like to learn how to keep background colors in printing. Thanks.

Adrienne

I have a rather colorful page. But when printing it out, all
background colors are lost, while foreground colors not. When opening
the page with Print Preview, there is no background color, either.

I like to learn how to keep background colors in printing. Thanks.

This is a browser issue and up to the user. You cannot control it, only
suggest to the user to turn on background color when printing, eg. "Set
your printer to print background color".

In your particular case, consult the help section of your browser to turn
on background printing for your printer.

Safalra

dalei said:
I have a rather colorful page. But when printing it out, all
background colors are lost, while foreground colors not. When opening
the page with Print Preview, there is no background color, either.

I like to learn how to keep background colors in printing. Thanks.

You don't say what browser you're using:

Internet Explorer:
- 'Tools' menu
- 'Internet Options...' menu item
- 'Advanaced' tab
- 'Print background colors and images' checkbox

Mozilla:
- 'File' menu
- 'Page Setup...' menu item
- 'Print Background (colours & images)' checkbox

dalei

Safalra said:
You don't say what browser you're using:

Internet Explorer:
- 'Tools' menu
- 'Internet Options...' menu item
- 'Advanaced' tab
- 'Print background colors and images' checkbox

Mozilla:
- 'File' menu
- 'Page Setup...' menu item
- 'Print Background (colours & images)' checkbox

My browser is Internet Explorer. Thanks a lot.