Keeping iFrame Events In One Browser Window?

pbd22

hi.

does anybody know how to control the target=some.aspx
attribute in an iframe so a new page doesnt open? I am trying to
upload files via hidden iframe. if i use the target=some.aspx
attribute the files make it to the server no problem, but a new page
opens up (i want all this to happen in the same browser window). If i
take out
the target=some.aspx attribute, then processing happens in the
same browser window but the httpfilecollection in the vb.net server
code has a count of zero - the querystring can't be read.

how do i send the querystring to the server but keep the work-flow
in one browser window?

i thank you.

pbd22

hi.

does anybody know how to control the target=some.aspx
attribute in an iframe so a new page doesnt open? I am trying to
upload files via hidden iframe. if i use the target=some.aspx
attribute the files make it to the server no problem, but a new page
opens up (i want all this to happen in the same browser window). If i
take out
the target=some.aspx attribute, then processing happens in the
same browser window but the httpfilecollection in the vb.net server
code has a count of zero - the querystring can't be read.

how do i send the querystring to the server but keep the work-flow
in one browser window?

i thank you.

Sorry, I meant target="IFrameName", not "some.aspx". Here is what my
form
tag looks like in case you are wondering:

<form name="uploadForm" method="post" target="RSIFrame"
enctype="multipart/form-data" action="progress.aspx"
onsubmit=callToServer(this.name);>
<input
id="my_file_element" type="file" name="file_1" /><input type='submit'
value='Submit Query' />
</form>

In the above case, the presence of the target attribute opens a new
browser
window which is what i don't want. If i take out the target attribute,
however,
the querystring does not successfully pass to the server. help
appreciated.