    message box appears in the taskbar How do I always keep message boxes
    to stay on top of all other windows on the screen?

    Thanks!

    Adam Sandler, Jun 23, 2006

  2. set the focus to the popup window.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\), Jun 23, 2006

  3. Adam Sandler

    Adam Sandler Guest

    Thanks for the reply. I'm not using a popup... MsgBoxes are
    different... I purposely don't want to use a popup because of popup
    blockers. I don't see a focus property in the API for MsgBox...
    please advise. Thanks!

    Adam Sandler, Jun 23, 2006
  4. Adam Sandler

    Ray Booysen Guest

    If you're using ASP.NET you can't use the msgbox. The only way to popup
    a message type box in the web environment is either your own popup type
    web form or the javascript alert() method.

    Ray Booysen, Jun 24, 2006