Keeping track of instances of WebUserControl

Klaus Jensen

Hi

In a repeater-control, in the <SeparatorTemplate> i have placed a
webusercontrol, I have made. That works great-

However, I want to know be able to only display this WebUserControl a
certain number of times. Basicly I need the WebUserControl itself to know,
how many other instances of the webusercontrol was displayed on the page,
when I run it.

Kind of like if I was displaying banners adds between posts, and only wanted
banner-ads between the first 3 posts.

Any ideas on how to do that?

Thanks in advance

Klaus