Keeping track of instances of WebUserControl

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Klaus Jensen, May 29, 2007.

  1. Klaus Jensen

    Klaus Jensen Guest

    Hi

    In a repeater-control, in the <SeparatorTemplate> i have placed a
    webusercontrol, I have made. That works great-

    However, I want to know be able to only display this WebUserControl a
    certain number of times. Basicly I need the WebUserControl itself to know,
    how many other instances of the webusercontrol was displayed on the page,
    when I run it.

    Kind of like if I was displaying banners adds between posts, and only wanted
    banner-ads between the first 3 posts.

    Any ideas on how to do that?

    Thanks in advance

    Klaus