Keith Keller: Hypocrite

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Leonard The Committed, Feb 6, 2006.

  1. You REALLY need a blowjob, don't you?

    Get out of your parents basement and go someplace to experience life.

    Leonard The Committed, Feb 6, 2006

  2. This is about the hypocrite known as Keith Keller. A number of
    people have complained about a rash of people including PGP headers
    in the bodies of their posts. It's like a little club. It annoys
    the hell out of people, but they won't stop iti and they won't bury
    the stuff in their headers. Here is what the hypocrite Keller
    posted in alt.os.linux.slackware:

    Keith Keller <-francisco.ca.us> trolled:

    > The PGP signature of the body (actually, body + some headers) can
    > be put into the headers (that's what I do), but as I've said many
    > times in this very newsgroup, it's not worth the effort. Most
    > popular nntp clients also support hiding PGP information that's

    This is totally false.

    > part of the body, so there's really no reason to go through the
    > effort of putting the signature in the headers, at least in this
    > group where (it seems) only a few trolls whinge about it. (YMMV
    > in other groups; comp.lang.perl.misc really hated my PGP sig in
    > the body, and it wasn't just trolls and lamers complaining,
    > either.)

    It appears that Mr. Keller wants to kiss the asses of those in
    comp.lang.perl.misc but he is perfectly willing to shit all over
    those in alt.os.linux.slackware.

    Note that the hypocrite actually buries his PGP in his headers in
    a.o.l.s. but he advises other posters not to do so.

    > In short, it depends on your audience, but there's no technical
    > advantage to moving the headers out of the body.

    Yes, it depends on your audience. You kiss the asses of some, where
    you need their knowledge, while you annoy others because a few of
    your friends also wish to annoy posters in a.o.l.s.

    Keith Keller is a coward, a troll, and a hypocrite.

    cordially, as always,

    rm

    R3e4al5to 23ar3ga4rino, Feb 7, 2006

  3. Leonard The Committed

    Niki Kovacs Guest

    Leonard The Committed wrote:

    > You REALLY need a blowjob, don't you?
    >
    > Get out of your parents basement and go someplace to experience life.

    I know it's a bad habit to feed trolls, but I know how you feel. I go to a
    vietnamese martial arts club twice a week, and I guess it would be a good
    thing for people like RM to go there just to ventilate their anger. An hour
    of punching and kicking in a sandbag, and you're the most serene person on
    earth. But I know this is totally vain. He'll invariably lift one of his
    rear legs on the trunk of this post.

    Cheers,

    NK
    --
    I'm not as think as you stoned I am.

    Niki Kovacs, Feb 7, 2006
  4. Leonard The Committed

    Matt Garrish Guest

    "R3e4al5to 23ar3ga4rino" <> wrote in message

    > It appears that Mr. Keller wants to kiss the asses of those in
    > comp.lang.perl.misc but he is perfectly willing to shit all over
    > those in alt.os.linux.slackware.

    I like his priorities!

    Is that what you were asking?

    Matt

    Matt Garrish, Feb 7, 2006
  5. Leonard The Committed

    HJohnson Guest

    R3e4al5to 23ar3ga4rino wrote:

    > This is about the hypocrite known as Keith Keller. A number of
    > people have complained about a rash of people including PGP headers
    > in the bodies of their posts.

    The only one that seems annoyed, is you. Live with it!

    --
    humjohn AT aerosurf DOT net

    HJohnson, Feb 7, 2006

    Niki is right. Really bad to feed a troll. But once again, in
    for a sheep.

    In alt.os.linux.slackware R3e4al5to 23ar3ga4rino <> wrote:
    > This is about the hypocrite known as Keith Keller. A number of
    > people have complained about a rash of people including PGP headers
    > in the bodies of their posts. It's like a little club. It annoys
    > the hell out of people, but they won't stop iti and they won't bury
    > the stuff in their headers. Here is what the hypocrite Keller
    > posted in alt.os.linux.slackware:

    So now you don't like what Keith says, because it doesn't meld
    with what you're trying to brainwash everyone into doing. wah wah. Get
    over it.

    >> The PGP signature of the body (actually, body + some headers) can
    >> be put into the headers (that's what I do), but as I've said many
    >> times in this very newsgroup, it's not worth the effort. Most
    >> popular nntp clients also support hiding PGP information that's

    > This is totally false.

    then back up your claim with facts. Show us how to do it with
    your (outdated) newsreader. Oh, wait. I forgot.. you're the 'pgp trash
    troll delete' guy.

    >> part of the body, so there's really no reason to go through the
    >> effort of putting the signature in the headers, at least in this
    >> group where (it seems) only a few trolls whinge about it. (YMMV
    >> in other groups; comp.lang.perl.misc really hated my PGP sig in
    >> the body, and it wasn't just trolls and lamers complaining,
    >> either.)

    > It appears that Mr. Keller wants to kiss the asses of those in
    > comp.lang.perl.misc but he is perfectly willing to shit all over
    > those in alt.os.linux.slackware.

    And you don't do the same to AOLS? It's only you that has been
    whining about this all these years. Sounds like someone needs to go
    outside and play.

    > Note that the hypocrite actually buries his PGP in his headers in
    > a.o.l.s. but he advises other posters not to do so.

    wah wah.

    > Keith Keller is a coward, a troll, and a hypocrite.

    And you can't even come up with new insults to fling at people.
    Rather droll.

    BL.
    - --
    Brad Littlejohn | Email:
    Unix Systems Administrator, |
    Web + NewsMaster, BOFH.. Smeghead! :) | http://www.wizard.com/~tyketto

    A Guy Called Tyketto, Feb 7, 2006
  7. In alt.os.linux.slackware HJohnson <> wrote:
    > R3e4al5to 23ar3ga4rino wrote:

    > > This is about the hypocrite known as Keith Keller. A number of
    > > people have complained about a rash of people including PGP
    > > headers in the bodies of their posts.

    > The only one that seems annoyed, is you. Live with it!

    Nonsense. I am certainly the most vociferous in opposition.
    Others, such as yourself, are cowered.

    > > It's like a little club. It annoys the hell out of people, but
    > > they won't stop iti and they won't bury the stuff in their
    > > headers. Here is what the hypocrite Keller posted in
    > > alt.os.linux.slackware:
    > >
    > > Keith Keller <-francisco.ca.us> trolled:
    > >
    > >> The PGP signature of the body (actually, body + some headers) can
    > >> be put into the headers (that's what I do), but as I've said many
    > >> times in this very newsgroup, it's not worth the effort. Most
    > >> popular nntp clients also support hiding PGP information that's

    > > - - - - - < snip > - - - -

    Why the snip?

    cordially, as always,

    rm

    Realto Margarino, Feb 7, 2006
  8. In alt.os.linux.slackware A Guy Called Tyketto <> wrote:

    Instead of calling me names, why don't you just tell us why you
    won't put your pgp into your headers?

    Or do you find name-calling more helpful?

    cordially, as always,

    rm

    e3a4l5to a2r3g4a5r5ino, Feb 7, 2006
  9. Keith Keller <-francisco.ca.us> trolled:
    > On 2006-02-07, A Guy Called Tyketto <> wrote:
    > >
    > > Niki is right. Really bad to feed a troll.

    > It is a lot worse to feed a troll in two different newsgroups. If
    > you must feed Roger, please check the Newsgroups: line!
    > comp.lang.perl.misc shouldn't have to endure the crap aols has had
    > to deal with. (I was wondering why clpmisc regulars were posting
    > here!)

    Why shouldn't they know that you are a hypocrit? They have good
    reason not to include PGP in their messages, and you pretend to
    agree with them, while also pretending to agree with the crowd in
    a.o.l.s. And you don't want the perl people to know that you are a
    two faced little phoney.

    You take out your PGP to kiss the perlies asses. But you champion
    the inclusion of PGP in the slackware group to kiss their asses.

    And then you call me a "troll" as if that somehow deals with the
    issue. But this is old stuff. Anyone that disagrees with a vocal
    minority in this group is called a "troll."

    You're pathetic. If you think it is a good idea to include PGP then
    admit it and include it. If you don't think it is a good idea, then
    don't include it, and admit that.

    cordially, as always,

    rm

    Realto Margarino, Feb 7, 2006
  10. Keith Keller <-francisco.ca.us> trolled:
    > On 2006-02-07, A Guy Called Tyketto <> wrote:
    > >
    > > Niki is right. Really bad to feed a troll.

    > It is a lot worse to feed a troll in two different newsgroups. If you
    > must feed Roger, please check the Newsgroups: line! comp.lang.perl.misc
    > shouldn't have to endure the crap aols has had to deal with. (I was
    > wondering why clpmisc regulars were posting here!)

    The hypocrite is scared that the comp.lang.perl.misc people will see
    what a phoney, two-faced, little weasel this Keller fellow really
    is. His "opinion" is purely shaped by the opinion of who he
    believes to be "in charge."

    cordially, as always,

    rm

    Realto Margarino, Feb 7, 2006
  11. [ This is a repost of the following article: ]
    [ From: Keith Keller <-francisco.ca.us> ]
    [ Subject: Re: Keith Keller: Hypocrite ]
    [ Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.slackware ]

    On 2006-02-07, A Guy Called Tyketto <> wrote:

    > Niki is right. Really bad to feed a troll.

    It is a lot worse to feed a troll in two different newsgroups. If you
    must feed Roger, please check the Newsgroups: line! comp.lang.perl.misc
    shouldn't have to endure the crap aols has had to deal with. (I was
    wondering why clpmisc regulars were posting here!)

    --keith

    --
    -francisco.ca.us
    (try just my userid to email me)

    How come so many stat fans, and pseudo stat fans, are Jewish?

    Realto Margarino, Feb 7, 2006
  12. [ This is a repost of the following article: ]
    [ From: Realto Margarino <> ]
    [ Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.slackware,comp.lang.perl.misc ]

    Realto Margarino, Feb 7, 2006
  13. Leonard The Committed

    Dan C Guest

    On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 20:24:10 +0000, Realto Margarino wrote:

    >> The only one that seems annoyed, is you. Live with it!

    > Nonsense. I am certainly the most vociferous in opposition.
    > Others, such as yourself, are cowered.

    Wrong. You're the only one complaining. Can you provide a name or
    message ID of someone else whining about it?

    Didn't think so. Go to your room, Wanda.

    Linux Registered User #327951

    Dan C, Feb 7, 2006
  14. Leonard The Committed

    Dan C Guest

    On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 20:51:41 +0000, Realto Margarino wrote:

    > is. His "opinion" is purely shaped by the opinion of who he
    > believes to be "in charge."

    Which is why *your* opinion is completely ignored. You don't count for
    shit. You're a nobody, and a buffoon.

    When we want some shit from you, we'll give your head a squeeze.

    Linux Registered User #327951

    Dan C, Feb 7, 2006

    A Guy Called Tyketto, Feb 7, 2006
  16. [ Followups set ]

    R3e4al5to 23ar3ga4rino <> wrote:

    > Keith Keller is a coward

    That is rich coming from an anonymous poster.

    Use your name if you expect a thinking person to take you seriously.

    --
    Tad McClellan SGML consulting
    Perl programming

    Tad McClellan, Feb 7, 2006
  17. Leonard The Committed

    +Alan Hicks+ Guest

    +Alan Hicks+, Feb 8, 2006
  18. In comp.lang.perl.misc Dan C <> wrote:
    > On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 20:24:10 +0000, Realto Margarino wrote:

    > > Nonsense. I am certainly the most vociferous in opposition.
    > > Others, such as yourself, are cowered.

    > Wrong. You're the only one complaining. Can you provide a name
    > or message ID of someone else whining about it?

    Sure. But not to the likes of a troll like you. Most people in
    comp.lang.perl.misc complained about it. I fail to see why the
    slackware people would be any different.

    cordially, as always,

    rm

    Realto Margarino, Feb 8, 2006
  19. In comp.lang.perl.misc Dan C <> wrote:
    > On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 20:51:41 +0000, Realto Margarino wrote:

    [trolling deleted]

    If we want any from you, we'll give your head a squeeze.

    cordially, as always,

    rm

    RRe45a6o M345a345o, Feb 8, 2006
  20. In comp.lang.perl.misc A Guy Called Tyketto <> wrote:
    > Simple. I don't want, nor need to. Either way, you're not going
    > to stop me from doing what I want.

    Tough guy. Nobody tells you what to do.

    > PGP goes around the body of the message, as it's a digital
    > signature.

    So?

    > Don't like it, read the RFC, scream, cry, throw your temper
    > tantrum, throw your bowl of Corn Flakes on the floor, and stand in
    > the corner like the bad little boy you are.

    The RFC states that the signature limit is 4 lines. And it doesn't
    say anything about calling me any names.

    How does calling me names justify including PGP in the body of your
    message?

    cordially, as always,

    rm

    R4e5a65lto 2M3a4r4g56arino, Feb 8, 2006