Kenlighten - A social network for knowledge seekers and providers

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by uma, Sep 29, 2009.

  1. uma

    uma Guest

    Dear friends,

    I am writing to share with you about a unique social knowledge network
    - Kenlighten http://www.kenlighten.com .

    At Kenlighten you can register for a free account and create online
    tutorials in your area of expertise by uploading your ebooks,
    presentations, articles, videos, audio files. You can also use the
    Kenlighten Presentation tool to make online presentations. Put your
    price on your tutorial and earn or give it away for free. Further, you
    can create online communities, network with other members and learn
    from other members.

    So do visit http://www.kenlighten.com and subscribe for your free
    account. And yes, do not forget to invite your friends, family and
    acquaintances who you think will benefit by joining Kenlighten and
    being connected to you.

    Regards,

    Uma

    uma, Sep 29, 2009

  2. uma

    Doney Kaka Guest

    uma wrote:
    > Dear friends,
    >
    > I am writing to share with you about a unique social knowledge network
    > - Kenlighten http://www.kenlighten.com .
    >
    > At Kenlighten you can register for a free account and create online
    > tutorials in your area of expertise by uploading your ebooks,
    > presentations, articles, videos, audio files. You can also use the
    > Kenlighten Presentation tool to make online presentations. Put your
    > price on your tutorial and earn or give it away for free. Further, you
    > can create online communities, network with other members and learn
    > from other members.
    >
    > So do visit http://www.kenlighten.com and subscribe for your free
    > account. And yes, do not forget to invite your friends, family and
    > acquaintances who you think will benefit by joining Kenlighten and
    > being connected to you.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Uma

    I can't create free account with hotmail! What problem
    -Load Balancing with 100.000 concurrent---
    http://vangthegioi.com.vn/

    Doney Kaka, Sep 30, 2009