Kerberos Authentication

josh

Hello Sharepoint Guru's,

I have hit a bit of a brick wall in regards to Kerberos authentication.

I have an ASP.Net web application that interfaces with sharepoint, this all
works fine if I do this

dws.Credentials = new NetworkCredential("sk", _SPSPassword, _SPSDomain);

however when I tray and pass the default credentials it won't work. I have
enabled the sk account for delegation in
active directory and I have set both my sharepoint IIS and my ASP.Net
application IIS up to use only Windows Integrated Authentication.

Is there something I am Missing ?

Thanks for you help,
Josh

Paul Glavich [MVP ASP.NET]

Not really sure, but are you performing any impersonation. You didn't mentin
it, and I suspect you will have to do this.

Bruce Barker

you need to use kerberos authentication if you want use its creditial
forwarding. you need to setup your IIS servers to use digest (kerberos)
instead of windows security (ntlm)

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)