    Is there something I am Missing ?

    Thanks for you help,
    Josh

    josh, Apr 4, 2005

  2. Not really sure, but are you performing any impersonation. You didn't mentin
    it, and I suspect you will have to do this.

    --

    - Paul Glavich
    ASP.NET MVP

    "josh" <> wrote in message
    > Hello Sharepoint Guru's,
    >
    > I have hit a bit of a brick wall in regards to Kerberos authentication.
    >
    > I have an ASP.Net web application that interfaces with sharepoint, this

    all

    Paul Glavich [MVP ASP.NET], Apr 4, 2005

  3. josh

    Bruce Barker Guest

    you need to use kerberos authentication if you want use its creditial
    forwarding. you need to setup your IIS servers to use digest (kerberos)
    instead of windows security (ntlm)

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Apr 4, 2005