    key-mapping in irb, or in the terminal setup.
    All help appreciated
    Gunnar
    Gunnar, Dec 21, 2005

  2. That functionality is provided by the readline library, which I don't
    think is setup with Ruby by default on Mac OS X (or maybe it is but
    you just need to enable that option on irb.) But either way the Ruby
    provided with Mac OS X is broken in various ways. Here is information
    on how to properly set up Ruby on a Mac:

    http://hivelogic.com/articles/2005/12/01/ruby_rails_lighttpd_mysql_tiger

    Ryan

    Ryan Leavengood, Dec 21, 2005

  3. Gunnar

    Gunnar Guest

    Ryan
    Thank you very much.
    Went to article, did what it said ->everything works great.
    Best regards
    Gunnar

    Gunnar, Dec 21, 2005