KeyBoard Accelerator (AccessKey)?

WJ

How do I set the AccessKey property of a Web Label control on my Asp.Net ?
Ex: Lebel Text Name is "Name", I like to see letter "N" underlined so that I
can use ALT+N to force the system focus on the Name field instead of using
the mouse pointer. This is the same as "Short cut" for Menu drop down in
Windows Form applications. At present, it accepts the letter "N" in the
AccessKey property, but at run time it is not accessible.

Thanks

John

WJ

PS: The "TextBoxField" accesskey is also set to "N", and I verified that
this did work, it allowed me to focus the cursor on the name field, but the
Text Label field does not show the under lined letter "N", which I want the
user to see it and apply ALT+N.

John