Can I stop the keyboard for anytime?
I want to restrict the Keyboard @ WinXP with C.

Anyone a idea?

Joona I Palaste

Stefan S. said:
Can I stop the keyboard for anytime?
I want to restrict the Keyboard @ WinXP with C.
Anyone a idea?

This has nothing whatsoever to do with C. Please ask again in
comp.os.ms-windows.programmer, they'll either answer you or redirect you
further.

phillnash

Stefan said:
Can I stop the keyboard for anytime?
I want to restrict the Keyboard @ WinXP with C.

Anyone a idea?

int main ()
{
puts ("If running on XP, please unplug your keyboard now.");

/* Your code here */

puts ("If you previously unplugged your keyboard, you may plug it in
again now.");
return 0;

Peter Pichler

Where is it running?
int main ()
{
puts ("If running on XP, please unplug your keyboard now.");

/* Your code here */

puts ("If you previously unplugged your keyboard, you may plug it in
again now.");
return 0;
}

This a platform-dependent solution. It would be hard to make it work on my
laptop, even though it happens to be running Windows XP.

Peter

Mark McIntyre

This a platform-dependent solution. It would be hard to make it work on my
laptop, even though it happens to be running Windows XP.

Dont they have screwdrivers in your part of the woods?

<gd&r>

Joe Wright

Stefan said:
Can I stop the keyboard for anytime?
I want to restrict the Keyboard @ WinXP with C.

Anyone a idea?

You've gotten the standard answers already. Now I have a philosophical
question for you. Who do you think you are to block someone's keyboard?
If you don't want to know what I am typing, don't ask. If you want to
discard what I am typing, read it and discard it. Why do you want to
turn my keyboard off? What would you stop me from doing?

Richard Heathfield

Joe said:
You've gotten the standard answers already. Now I have a philosophical
question for you. Who do you think you are to block someone's keyboard?
If you don't want to know what I am typing, don't ask. If you want to
discard what I am typing, read it and discard it. Why do you want to
turn my keyboard off? What would you stop me from doing?

Well, he'd certainly stop you from buying his software. :)