    Can I stop the keyboard for anytime?
    I want to restrict the Keyboard @ WinXP with C.

    Anyone a idea?
    Stefan S., Feb 20, 2004

  2. Stefan S. <> scribbled the following:
    > Can I stop the keyboard for anytime?
    > I want to restrict the Keyboard @ WinXP with C.

    > Anyone a idea?

    This has nothing whatsoever to do with C. Please ask again in
    comp.os.ms-windows.programmer, they'll either answer you or redirect you
    further.

    "Immanuel Kant but Genghis Khan."
    - The Official Graffitist's Handbook
    Joona I Palaste, Feb 20, 2004

  3. Stefan S.

    Guest

    Stefan S. wrote:

    > Can I stop the keyboard for anytime?
    > I want to restrict the Keyboard @ WinXP with C.
    >
    > Anyone a idea?

    int main ()
    {
    puts ("If running on XP, please unplug your keyboard now.");

    /* Your code here */

    puts ("If you previously unplugged your keyboard, you may plug it in
    again now.");
    return 0;
    }
    , Feb 20, 2004
  4. <> wrote in message

    > Stefan S. wrote:
    >
    > > Can I stop the keyboard for anytime?

    Where is it running?

    > > I want to restrict the Keyboard @ WinXP with C.
    > >
    > > Anyone a idea?

    > int main ()
    > {
    > puts ("If running on XP, please unplug your keyboard now.");
    >
    > /* Your code here */
    >
    > puts ("If you previously unplugged your keyboard, you may plug it in
    > again now.");
    > return 0;
    > }

    This a platform-dependent solution. It would be hard to make it work on my
    laptop, even though it happens to be running Windows XP.

    Peter
    Peter Pichler, Feb 20, 2004
  5. On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 19:58:47 -0000, in comp.lang.c , "Peter Pichler"
    <> wrote:

    >This a platform-dependent solution. It would be hard to make it work on my
    >laptop, even though it happens to be running Windows XP.

    Dont they have screwdrivers in your part of the woods?

    <gd&r>

    --
    Mark McIntyre

    Mark McIntyre, Feb 21, 2004
  6. Stefan S.

    Joe Wright Guest

    Stefan S. wrote:

    > Can I stop the keyboard for anytime?
    > I want to restrict the Keyboard @ WinXP with C.
    >
    > Anyone a idea?

    You've gotten the standard answers already. Now I have a philosophical
    question for you. Who do you think you are to block someone's keyboard?
    If you don't want to know what I am typing, don't ask. If you want to
    discard what I am typing, read it and discard it. Why do you want to
    turn my keyboard off? What would you stop me from doing?
    --
    Joe Wright http://www.jw-wright.com
    --- Albert Einstein ---
    Joe Wright, Feb 21, 2004
  7. Joe Wright wrote:

    > Stefan S. wrote:
    >>
    >> Can I stop the keyboard for anytime?
    >> I want to restrict the Keyboard @ WinXP with C.
    >>
    >> Anyone a idea?

    > You've gotten the standard answers already. Now I have a philosophical
    > question for you. Who do you think you are to block someone's keyboard?
    > If you don't want to know what I am typing, don't ask. If you want to
    > discard what I am typing, read it and discard it. Why do you want to
    > turn my keyboard off? What would you stop me from doing?

    Well, he'd certainly stop you from buying his software. :)

    --
    Richard Heathfield :
    Richard Heathfield, Feb 21, 2004