keydown event

Claudia Fong

Hi, in my C# application I have the following keydown event

private void Form1_KeyDown(object sender, KeyEventArgs e)
{
if (e.Modifiers == Keys.Alt && e.KeyCode == Keys.A)
MessageBox.Show("Combination of ALt and A pressed");
else if (e.Modifiers == Keys.Alt && e.KeyCode == Keys.F1)
MessageBox.Show("Combination of ALt and F1 pressed");
}

I was wondering if I can do the same with asp.net?

Cheers!

Claudi

Claudia Fong

WELL..is there other option?
Because pocket internet explorer does not support javascript.. at least
the code that I'm writing.. because I already tried

Cheers!

Claudi

Claudia Fong

When I said that it does not support is because I can't download
anything to the PDA.. I can only use the original PIE.. and with this
one, the javascript I wrote doesn't work..

document.onkeydown = keydown;
function keydown(evt)
{
if (!evt)
evt = event;

//if (evt.shiftKey && evt.keyCode == 9)
// if (evt.shiftKey && evt.keyCode == 32)
if (evt.ctrlKey && evt.keyCode == 65)
{
myfunction()

function myfunction()