    or not ?
    and if yes , how ... ( code ) ?
    thanks
    Beckam, Jun 14, 2008

  2. Well I know that you can read serial ports with java so if you could
    use that to read raw keyboard data I suppose so.
    Chase Preuninger, Jun 14, 2008

  3. Beckam

    Daniel Pitts Guest

    Beckam wrote:
    > I would like to know if it is possible to make a keylogger with JAVA
    > or not ?
    > and if yes , how ... ( code ) ?
    > thanks

    There are very few legitimate uses for key loggers. If you have a
    legitimate use, I suggest you download an existing key logger. Java
    (never heard of JAVA) isn't the best language for it.

    Daniel Pitts, Jun 14, 2008
  4. Beckam

    Evans Guest

    On Jun 14, 1:21 am, Beckam <> wrote:
    > I would like to know if it is possible to make a keylogger with JAVA
    > or not ?
    > and if yes , how ... ( code ) ?
    > thanks

    Why would you want to develop key loggers??

    Make yourself useful, think of something that can help solve problems
    not hacking and cracking.
    I hope no one shows you how to do it!

    Evans
    http://www.onyxtic.com/jobs
    Evans, Jun 14, 2008
  5. Beckam

    Evans Guest

    Sorry again, I just realised that the OP has no self-worth, I
    shouldn't have bothered to replied the first time.

    Having seen that you even claim to be some else and have their picture
    in place of yours tells me that you are a fool. Change your name and
    remove the picture.

    Good luck!

    Evans
    http://www.onyxtic.com/jobs
    Evans, Jun 14, 2008
  6. I consider hacking and that kind of stuff to be very useful and
    worthwhile.
    Chase Preuninger, Jun 14, 2008
  7. Beckam

    Daniel Pitts Guest

    Chase Preuninger wrote:
    > I consider hacking and that kind of stuff to be very useful and
    > worthwhile.

    I agree, but I think that the OP isn't the kind of person I would want
    to know how to hack. I have a feeling it would be for petty purposes.

    Daniel Pitts, Jun 14, 2008
  8. Beckam

    Beckam Guest

    Thanks Chase
    For the others : if you don't have response please don't post it's not
    professional I asked only those who can don't disgust me by useless
    response to read
    ok Evans, and you are here supposed to read and reply if you know I
    never asked you for your opinion about the picture
    so try to be just where you must to be not anywhere
    Beckam, Jun 14, 2008
  9. Beckam

    Agent Smith Guest

    Daniel Pitts <> wrote in

    > Chase Preuninger wrote:
    >> I consider hacking and that kind of stuff to be very useful and
    >> worthwhile.

    > I agree, but I think that the OP isn't the kind of person I would want
    > to know how to hack. I have a feeling it would be for petty purposes.

    You don't honestly think that his attention span is long enough to teach
    himself such an intricate skill. ?:(
    Agent Smith, Jun 15, 2008
  10. On Jun 15, 8:51 am, Beckam <> wrote:
    > Thanks Chase
    > For the others : if you don't have response please ..

    If *you* do not wish to participate in this
    *discussion forum* and instead want to treat us
    as if we were your paid serveant, I suggest that (1)

    >...don't post it's not
    > professional ..

    Who is paying us?

    (1) ..*you* should stop posting.

    >..I asked only those who can don't disgust me

    We won't disgust you if you stop posting and reading.

    >...by useless response to read
    > ok Evans, and you are here supposed to read and reply if you know I
    > never asked you for your opinion

    Either
    A) Get used to it - this is a discussion forum.
    ..or..

    >...about the picture
    > so try to be just where you must to be not anywhere

    B) Don't let the screen door slam you in the
    ass on the way out (we don't want ass-marks
    on our screen door).

    --
    Andrew T.
    Andrew Thompson, Jun 15, 2008
  11. "Beckam" <> wrote in message
    > I would like to know if it is possible to make a keylogger with JAVA
    > or not ?
    > and if yes , how ... ( code ) ?
    > thanks

    Java is a GREAT choice to write a key logger. Just use JNI to ... oh wait
    .... never mind.
    Chronic Philharmonic, Jun 15, 2008
  12. Beckam

    Daniel Pitts Guest

    Agent Smith wrote:
    > Daniel Pitts <> wrote in
    >
    >> Chase Preuninger wrote:
    >>> I consider hacking and that kind of stuff to be very useful and
    >>> worthwhile.

    >> I agree, but I think that the OP isn't the kind of person I would want
    >> to know how to hack. I have a feeling it would be for petty purposes.

    > You don't honestly think that his attention span is long enough to teach
    > himself such an intricate skill. ?:(

    Which is exactly why I don't feel like giving him the tools to bypass
    his ADD and achieve the fleeting goal of nothing-productive.

    Daniel Pitts, Jun 15, 2008
  13. Beckam

    Evans Guest

    You still haven't changed both the name and the picture you idiot??

    My advice to you is to get a sledge hammer and start breaking into
    people's homes for their computer. That's the only way you can get
    access to peoples computer - trust me.

    Good luck!
    Evans

    --
    http://www.javawug.org
    Evans, Jun 15, 2008
  14. On Jun 15, 9:46 pm, Evans <> wrote:
    > You still haven't changed both the name and the picture you idiot??

    That looks odd in a reply to C.P., yet is
    obviously referring to the OP.

    --
    Andrew T.
    Andrew Thompson, Jun 15, 2008
  15. Beckam

    Evans Guest

    Thanks Andrew,

    I was referring to the OP.
    My bad.

    --
    Evans
    Evans, Jun 15, 2008
  16. Beckam

    Beckam Guest

    Sorry ... I forgot there is always stupid and superficial people
    anywhere
    Thanks for serious one and I think you should reply for those who
    posts to say change your picture and name
    It's really funny to have people like that in this kind of forums
    And for Evans, I don't see why you are here in this forum ?
    Just to search for pictures and names ....!!!! Really a good
    purpose ... I encourage you ...!
    I hope that this kind of people like Evans, is not decreasing the
    importance of the group because personnally I find him disturbing the
    group
    Beckam, Jun 15, 2008
  17. Beckam

    Daniel Pitts Guest

    Reply Etiquette (Was: KeyLogger ...!)

    Evans wrote:
    > You still haven't changed both the name and the picture you idiot??
    >
    > My advice to you is to get a sledge hammer and start breaking into
    > people's homes for their computer. That's the only way you can get
    > access to peoples computer - trust me.
    >
    > Good luck!
    > Evans
    >
    > --
    > http://www.javawug.org

    Evan, please quote the relevant portion of the post(s) you are replying
    to. I have no idea what you're point is, and its not always entirely
    easy to find the message you've replied to.

    Thanks,
    Daniel.

    Daniel Pitts, Jun 15, 2008
  18. Beckam

    Agent Smith Guest

    Daniel Pitts <> wrote in

    > Agent Smith wrote:
    >> Daniel Pitts <> wrote in

    >>> I agree, but I think that the OP isn't the kind of person I would
    >>> want to know how to hack. I have a feeling it would be for petty
    >>> purposes.

    >> You don't honestly think that his attention span is long enough to
    >> teach himself such an intricate skill. ?:(

    > Which is exactly why I don't feel like giving him the tools to bypass
    > his ADD and achieve the fleeting goal of nothing-productive.

    On the hacking bbs's, it's traditional to give the clueless newbies a
    link to a code called "ValuHack," which is basically a "Hello World"
    code, that prints a different character string, with all sorts of
    pointless bells and whistles.

    Personally, I would post a reply saying "Use the <fill-in> statement,"
    knowing full well that an entire code must be crafted around the <fill
    in> statement, to make proper use of it.

    You'd be answering his question honestly, while still knowing with
    absolute certainty that his short attention span would inhibit success
    in his momentary whim. ?:]

    Various useful results may grow from this approach. The fool might teach
    himself something useful, by taking the time to try to craft a working
    code around <fill in> statement, before predictably losing interest.
    Somebody more facile may make an interesting point as follow-up, or
    someone competent might build a keylogger and contribute to the hacking
    community.

    This approach, known as "giving the wolf a taste, while keeping him
    hungry," has long been valued as much more useful than spitting on a
    nobody. Rather than witholding knowldege completely, The Guru is adept
    at doling out small portions, directing the motivations of others. He
    gets others to make interesting things happen for him, while maintaining
    control over future events.

    Kapish?
    Agent Smith, Jun 15, 2008
  19. Beckam wrote:
    > Sorry ... I forgot there is always stupid and superficial people
    > anywhere

    The retort here is so obvious, I'm not going to debase myself by making it.

    > It's really funny to have people like that in this kind of forums
    > And for Evans, I don't see why you are here in this forum ?
    > Just to search for pictures and names ....!!!! Really a good
    > purpose ... I encourage you ...!

    Use that little search feature on that Google Groups you use... Evans
    has generally been quite constructive here.

    > I hope that this kind of people like Evans, is not decreasing the
    > importance of the group because personnally I find him disturbing the
    > group

    Au contraire, it is more those who are like you where are "disturbing
    the group." You asked a question that is along the lines of "Write me
    some code to do XYZ, k, thanx" without demonstrating competent knowledge
    of the Java programming language nor of general Usenet guidelines, as
    highlighted by the following points:

    1. You asked for "JAVA" code, not "Java."
    2. The only context you provided is that you want a key logger, without
    specifying environment, or contextual details as to why you want a key
    logger.
    3. You asked for code, not for where to find resources (GIYF), or for
    help on a perplexing matter.

    These types of questions are worth little more than the actual spam in
    the newsgroup, IMO.

    tried it. -- Donald E. Knuth
    Joshua Cranmer, Jun 15, 2008
  20. Beckam

    Daniel Pitts Guest

    Agent Smith wrote:
    > Daniel Pitts <> wrote in
    >
    >> Agent Smith wrote:
    >>> Daniel Pitts <> wrote in

    >>> You don't honestly think that his attention span is long enough to
    >>> teach himself such an intricate skill. ?:(

    >> Which is exactly why I don't feel like giving him the tools to bypass
    >> his ADD and achieve the fleeting goal of nothing-productive.

    > On the hacking bbs's, it's traditional to give the clueless newbies a
    > link to a code called "ValuHack," which is basically a "Hello World"
    > code, that prints a different character string, with all sorts of
    > pointless bells and whistles.
    >
    > Personally, I would post a reply saying "Use the <fill-in> statement,"
    > knowing full well that an entire code must be crafted around the <fill
    > in> statement, to make proper use of it.
    >
    > You'd be answering his question honestly, while still knowing with
    > absolute certainty that his short attention span would inhibit success
    > in his momentary whim. ?:]
    >
    > Various useful results may grow from this approach. The fool might teach
    > himself something useful, by taking the time to try to craft a working
    > code around <fill in> statement, before predictably losing interest.
    > Somebody more facile may make an interesting point as follow-up, or
    > someone competent might build a keylogger and contribute to the hacking
    > community.
    >
    > This approach, known as "giving the wolf a taste, while keeping him
    > hungry," has long been valued as much more useful than spitting on a
    > nobody. Rather than witholding knowldege completely, The Guru is adept
    > at doling out small portions, directing the motivations of others. He
    > gets others to make interesting things happen for him, while maintaining
    > control over future events.

    How vary Zen. I like it... This is not a hacking BBS though, so that
    tradition hasn't yet been established here.

    > Kapish?

    What?

    Daniel.

    Daniel Pitts, Jun 15, 2008