keytool error

John Smith

I'm trying to import a keytool and i get this error message

keytool error: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
C:\j2sdk1.4.2\jre\lib\security" (The filename, directory name, or volume
label syntax is incorrect)

this is the command i typed:

C:\>keytool -import -trustcacerts -file "C:\TrustedRootCert.der" -keystore
"C:\j2sdk1.4.2\jre\lib\security\"

this is what happens:

Trust this certificate? [no]: yes
Certificate was added to keystore
keytool error: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
C:\j2sdk1.4.2\jre\lib\security" (The filename, directo
ry name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)

Sudsy

John said:
I'm trying to import a keytool and i get this error message

keytool error: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
C:\j2sdk1.4.2\jre\lib\security" (The filename, directory name, or volume
label syntax is incorrect)

this is the command i typed:

C:\>keytool -import -trustcacerts -file "C:\TrustedRootCert.der" -keystore
"C:\j2sdk1.4.2\jre\lib\security\"

The keystore argument should point to a FILE, not a DIRECTORY.