Keyword not supported

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Danijel Valentic, Aug 31, 2004.

  1. Hello!

    I'm trying to make a new SqlConnection with predefined connection string.
    When I try to do this:

    public class SelectZ

    {

    private SqlConnection conn;

    public SelectZ()

    {

    conn =new SqlConnection(Connection.connString);

    }

    , where Connection is a Class:

    public class Connection

    {

    public static string connString =
    ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings["dbConnectionString"];

    }

    I get the error message: Keyword not supported:'tag with column collation
    when possible'

    on line

    conn =new SqlConnection(Connection.connString);

    Any ideas?

    Thanks in advanced, d

    Danijel Valentic, Aug 31, 2004

  2. Danijel Valentic

    Guest

    What does your application.exe.config or web.config look like?

    Danijel Valentic wrote:

    > Hello!
    >
    > I'm trying to make a new SqlConnection with predefined connection string.
    > When I try to do this:
    >
    > public class SelectZ
    >
    > {
    >
    > private SqlConnection conn;
    >
    > public SelectZ()
    >
    > {
    >
    > conn =new SqlConnection(Connection.connString);
    >
    > }
    >
    > , where Connection is a Class:
    >
    > public class Connection
    >
    > {
    >
    > public static string connString =
    > ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings["dbConnectionString"];
    >
    > }
    >

    > I get the error message: Keyword not supported:'tag with column collation
    > when possible'
    >
    > on line
    >
    > conn =new SqlConnection(Connection.connString);
    >

    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks in advanced, d

    , Aug 31, 2004