    www.designcrowd.com
    Freelancers Freedom From Fees
    Lots of jobs on the board

    Design-Crowd, Dec 6, 2004

  2. Design-Crowd

    rf Guest

    Design-Crowd

    > Are keywords becoming less important these days.

    Would they be HTML keywords or PHP keywords, like you posted about over in
    alt.php?

    --
    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Dec 6, 2004

  3. Design-Crowd

    C.W. Guest

    On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 02:35:28 -0000, "Design-Crowd"
    <> wrote:

    >Are keywords becoming less important these days.

    I wouldn't say that they are; but that is a topic better suited for
    alt.internet.search-engines ;)

    Carol

    C.W., Dec 6, 2004
  4. Design-Crowd

    Design-Crowd Guest

    Ok sorry if I posted in the wrong forum. Just trying to get some info.
    Thanks for your help anyway

    Regards
    JohnT (admin)

    Design-Crowd, Dec 6, 2004
  5. On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 02:35:28 +0000, Design-Crowd wrote:

    > Are keywords becoming less important these days

    Less important for what? I know you probably mean "SEO" but please, maybe
    a little more context would be nice.

    later...

    --
    Jeffrey D. Silverman |
    Website | http://www.newtnotes.com

    Drop "PANTS" to reply by email

    Jeffrey Silverman, Dec 6, 2004
  6. Design-Crowd

    <> wrote:

    >Are keywords becoming less important these days.

    Yes keywords are less important - more important are the title and
    "connectedness" from other sites.

    regards
    Marcus

    , Dec 6, 2004
  7. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Design-Crowd"
    <> writing in news:41b3c515$0$11472
    $:

    > Are keywords becoming less important these days.

    The only time I ever use keywords is if I know that a word someone would be
    searching for is frequently misspelled, then I might put the misspelled
    word into the keywords.

    Description is also used by some search engines, Yahoo uses it.

    More important is good content and semantically correct, valid HTML.
    Seriously, I've seen brand new sites get indexed by Google with high SERPs
    and PR using those methods.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell
    Please respond to the Group so others can share

    Adrienne Boswell, Dec 6, 2004