Keywords

Design-Crowd

Hi guys
Is there a point in placing keywords in a php forum (bb)? Interested to know
your thoughts

Regards
JohnT (admin)
www.designcrowd.com
Freelancers Freedom From Fees
Designers, Programmers & Web developers, jobs community

Roy Schestowitz

Design-Crowd said:
Hi guys
Is there a point in placing keywords in a php forum (bb)? Interested to
know your thoughts

Regards
JohnT (admin)
www.designcrowd.com
Freelancers Freedom From Fees
Designers, Programmers & Web developers, jobs community

If you are interested in search engine optimisation, then yes, although I am
not sure Google cares for keyword metatags (try
alt.internet.search-engines). Do you want keywords purely for site search
perhaps?

Roy