    put my work into add-on functionality.

    So if anyone would help, please contact me:

    Nick,

    Nicholas Smith, Aug 19, 2003

  2. Is there a reason the standard Swing component is not good enough ?

    David

    David Rabinowitz, Aug 20, 2003

  3. I want something that could be used on a daily basis, and for me
    anyway that means able to properly render all (or most) websites,
    handle typical plugins like Flash / JVM, etc.

    I'm trying to not use any parts of swing for speed purposes, using SWT
    or Qt or GTK should give me closer to native speed. I've seen swing
    apps run on 400mhz Pentium II's and it wasn't pretty :)

    Honestly I don't know much about the HTML components of swing, but I
    assume they're not very advanced. If I'm mistaken please set me
    straight.

    Nicholas Smith, Aug 20, 2003