kickoff -- wikalong documentation for Python

Steve

I've kicked off wikalong documentation for Python by adding an example
program to the documentation for the HTMLParser module. See
http://python.org/doc/current/lib/module-HTMLParser.html

(Generally, I think most wikalong annotations won't take the form of
complete example programs, but this was an entry that I thought could
use one.)

For more information about Wikalong, see http://www.wikalong.org/. If
you haven't played with Wikalong yet, I urge you to investigate it.
Wikalong basically allows you to annotate any URL. With Wikalong and
the Python docs, Pythonistas can experiment with annotatable Python
documentation (and ride the leading edge of the Wikalong wave).

Thanks to Aahz for identifying http://python.org/doc/current/ as the
best candidate for official URL of the current version of the docs. For
more information, see the thread at
http://groups-beta.google.com/group...c4a64?q=ferg+wikalong&rnum=1#430b6e32bd3c4a64