    Any good free js-source for this ?

    Thomas
    --

    R.P., Nov 17, 2008

  2. R.P. wrote:
    > I maintain a (hobby) website http://www.randspringer.de/ and want
    > substitute the current ticker (currently *simple* text) with one
    > that is able to *link* to some other page.

    You really want to substitute the current ticker with nothing at all.
    Trust me.

    PointedEars

    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Nov 17, 2008

  3. R.P.

    R.P. Guest

    Am Mon, 17 Nov 2008 19:51:29 +0100
    schrieb Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn <>:

    > R.P. wrote:
    > > I maintain a (hobby) website http://www.randspringer.de/ and want
    > > substitute the current ticker (currently *simple* text) with one
    > > that is able to *link* to some other page.

    > You really want to substitute the current ticker with nothing at all.
    > Trust me.

    ?!

    --
    http://www.randspringer.de

    R.P., Nov 17, 2008
  4. R.P. wrote:
    > Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn <> [wrote:]
    >> R.P. wrote:
    >>> I maintain a (hobby) website http://www.randspringer.de/ and want
    >>> substitute the current ticker (currently *simple* text) with one
    >>> that is able to *link* to some other page.

    >> You really want to substitute the current ticker with nothing at all.
    >> Trust me.
    >>

    > ?!

    Assuming from your From address and attribution line that you, too,
    understand German[1]:

    [de] <http://www.kommdesign.de/galerie/inhalte/ticker.htm>

    HTH

    PointedEars
    ___________
    [1] FYI: There is de.comp.lang.javascript, but you wouldn't get very far
    will want to steal it.)

    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Nov 17, 2008
  5. Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:
    > [1] FYI: There is de.comp.lang.javascript, but you wouldn't get very far

    .... there without a real name.

    (somehow my .sig randomizer[1] removed that line)

    PointedEars
    [1] <http://mozext.achimonline.de/signatureswitch_about.php>

    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Nov 17, 2008