Kids Creating Websites

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by AP, Oct 24, 2010.

  1. AP

    AP Guest

    Children learn new ideas fast, and benefit a lot from learning new
    skills. In the internet age we live in, it is important for them to
    be
    literate not only in browsing web pages, but also in developing them.
    It might be hard work in the beginning, but they do get a boost in
    confidence and satisfaction once they get it.

    I helped my daughter create her first web page the other day. I was
    pretty impressed with the speed at which she comprehended basic HTML
    and web-publishing concepts. Have a look at it here:

    http://www.alina.comuf.com

    I know it's rather basic but I think it is a pretty good attempt for
    first-timer still in primary school. If you're interested in creating
    a free website for your kids, let us know as we've discovered a nice
    web host that's very functional yet free-of-charge.

    AP, Oct 24, 2010