    I only find a way to raise an error to the webbrowser, but I want to
    dispose the request without send a response to the client.

    Thanks in advance for your help.
    Alphapage, Apr 28, 2008

  2. just call context.Response.End()

    Fernando Rodriguez, Apr 29, 2008

  3. Alphapage

    bruce barker Guest

    with ii6, there is no way. iis has the pipe open to the client, not asp.net

    when its an asp.net page, iis opens a pipe to the asp.net worker process,
    sends the input and reads the reponse. there is no protocol to tell iis to
    close the connection without sending a fin.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Apr 29, 2008