Killfile - what they had in mind

norfernuman

Ahh... to open c.l.p.m with no Puke gurl stupidity showing up.
A quick glance at the filter log shows it's time to scrub that bowl!
Yea baby, scrubbing bubbles!

This is what the framers (mozilla developers) had in mind when the
penned the declaration of independence from intrusive, manipulative
yuck. You gotta' love those folks.

Hmmm... Perl stuff to check out.

- Good day!

- NN

Rocco Caputo

Ahh... to open c.l.p.m with no Puke gurl stupidity showing up.
A quick glance at the filter log shows it's time to scrub that bowl!
Yea baby, scrubbing bubbles!

This is what the framers (mozilla developers) had in mind when the
penned the declaration of independence from intrusive, manipulative
yuck. You gotta' love those folks.

Hmmm... Perl stuff to check out.

- Good day!

By the holy claws of Klortho, it is indeed a FINE day!

For our slrn-lovin' friends, I give you this incantation for your scores
files. It'll kill purlgurl's posts with extreme prejudice, and it'll
take out all the responses to her. Which is good, because they're all
JUST AS ANNOYING and EQUALLY OFF TOPIC. Damn. Get a room already.

Anyway, here you go. ESC-1-K will open your scores file. Share and
enjoy!

[*.perl*]
Score:: -9999
From: purlgurl\.net
Score:: -9999

Also, please do not visit the site in my signature, or I will be forced
to file a restraining order against your web browser. :D

Robert

Purl Gurl said:
Rocco Caputo wrote:
This does suggest, but does not prove, perl dot org
is associated with internet crime. However, it is
documented one-hundred percent of crimes being
committed against our family originate from the
Perl Community. Perl dot org is a long standing
part of the Perl Community, since 1995.

Is disconcerting to learn of a possible link
between perl dot org and crime.
I would like to believe perl dot org is not associated
with internet crime, but I am skeptical; perl dot org
has no control over its community members.

Are you freaking out of your mind?

~z~

Jacob

(snipped)

Are you freaking out of your mind?

It is ok for a well known representative of perl dot org
to previously post vile insults, and currently post vile
insults, both directed at me.
[/QUOTE]

I saw no vile insult. Just the suggestion that you are frequently
off-topic.
It is not ok for me to respond with a factually based
logical opinion free of any insults, in a firm but
fair manner.

I've seen no facts.
I see no logic.
This mixture of your ignorance, hatred and hypocrisy
well reflect the average mentality of the Perl Community.

These things exist in your mind. You deem all who speak to you criminal,
and naturally they take offence. Give us the slightest shred of evidence
for your wild allegations, and maybe postings like the above won't be
necessary.

Dale Henderson

I'm not sure kill filing Purl Gurl is such a good idea. Someone
needs to read her on-topic posts to make any needed corrections.

Rocco> By the holy claws of Klortho, it is indeed a FINE day!

Rocco> For our slrn-lovin' friends, I give you this incantation
Rocco> for your scores files. It'll kill purlgurl's posts with
Rocco> extreme prejudice, and it'll take out all the responses to
Rocco> her. Which is good, because they're all JUST AS ANNOYING
Rocco> and EQUALLY OFF TOPIC. Damn. Get a room already.

Hey! I resent that remark. OK your probably right. I shouldn't
feed the trolls.

Daedalus

Accusing without real evidence, thinking that the world (or maybe a
newsgroup or community) is leading a conspiracy against you (or maybe a
family and/or friends), making unlogical relations between things as it
serve the conspiracy theory. Sounds like..

Paranoia :
1.. A psychotic disorder characterized by delusions of persecution with or
without grandeur, often strenuously defended with apparent logic and reason.
2.. Extreme, irrational distrust of others.
3.. A chronic form of insanity characterized by very gradual impairment of
the intellect, systematized delusion, and usually by delusious of
persecution or mandatory delusions producing homicidal tendency. In its mild
form paranoia may consist in the well-marked crotchetiness exhibited in
persons commonly called ``cranks.'' Paranoiacs usually show evidences of
bodily and nervous degeneration, and many have hallucinations, esp. of sight
and hearing.
Seriously, I would like not to believe that. But since you're never able to
show serious and real evidence, and also due the fact that you seemed to be
the only one here complaining about the perl community (and I also find some
posting on other newsgroup or forums with the same kind of things posted by
you). It's becoming really silly and pretty annoying. If you don't like the
perl community, you are free to stay out of it. But please stop accusing the
perl community if you're unable to prove what you say, cause for now all I
see is that you are harassing OUR community.
And if you have problem with one or two of us, don't bring it here; it's not
a lawyers newsgroup.

(It's only my personnal opinion)
Thanks

Daedalus

videotron
My presumption is you are the videotron user
who attempted a minor Denial of Service attack
on our family webserver, June 25, 2004.

Yes, although several hundred hits before, and
several hundred hits after, you attempted a
Denial of Service attack using a POST method
which began and ended in this time frame:

[25/Jun/2004:00:05:34 -0700]

[25/Jun/2004:00:14:11 -0700]

You're presumptions are all wrong and that actually confirms me that you
don't mind to accuse somebody without any evidence. Videotron is the most
important ISP in canada with millions of clients, don't be so quick at
making doubtful relations between what's happening to your server and you
will gain in credibility. I also receive many infected mail, in fact most
people on earth do receive those mails everyday. I have no interest (not
even the smallest) on your server. Anyway, the fact that you're accusing me
for those attacks proves to me (since I wasn't really sure before that) that
you're accusations can't be take seriously. And even if I wasn't really
serious about this paranoia thing, I'm starting to believe you may actually
be a little web paranoiac.

Please, keep in mind that presumptions are not evidence.

Daedalus

Daedalus said:
4.. A highly amusing role-playing game. Trust the Perl. The Perl is your
friend.

I wouldn't say that, blindly I mean. But this little cinism posting was
meant to go fishing. And now I know what I wanted to know.

Matt Garrish

Purl Gurl said:
Yep, Canada's own America Online. Videotron is amongst top
sources of virus infected email and internet abuse.

Will you ever just shut up? Canada's own America Online is America Online
Canada (an imaginative name even you could come up with!). They make our
coasters, too, by the way.

Better watch out for Sympatico and Rogers, though. They're even bigger than
Videotron and teeming with people who drool over pictures of fat-bottomed
Choctaws.

Matt

Daedalus

What I have read, so far, in all responses to threads here,
is excuse making and denial. Excuse making and denial.
Excuse making and denial. Excuse making and denial.

Excuse making and denial.

Well I didn't make any excuses, nor any attack on your server. I just gave
my opinion on your non-stop accusing post; from wich you don't find anything
better than to accuse me, based on my ISP. That is defenitely a hard
evidence... You've been attack by a videtron user, and there is a videtron
user here that knows your existence... so as 2 + 2 = 5, there's no doubt
about it. That's him.
There may be some attacks coming from user of this newsgroup; but the whole
thing sounds like a paranoiac inquisition against this newsgroup based on
presumptions arise from nowhere.

Anyway, as I said, I know what I wanted to know. So I'll stay out of this
kind thread now. By accusing me, you show me that I can't take your
allegations seriously, and I would not encourage anyone to do take them
seriously.

(By the way, I find you some of your webpage... kind of amusing)
Thanks

Sherm Pendley

Daedalus wrote:

<http://www.paranoia-rpg.com>

"Welcome to Paranoia, the RPG of a Darkly Humorous Future. In this game, you
and your fellow players play Troubleshooters, serving Friend Computer by
finding Trouble and Shooting it."

Trust the Computer. The Computer is your Friend.

Get it now? ;-)

sherm--

krakle

norfernuman said:
Ahh... to open c.l.p.m with no Puke gurl stupidity showing up.
A quick glance at the filter log shows it's time to scrub that bowl!

Cool. Now we get to read your offtopic posts about you not being able
to read her offtopic posts... This was such a good idea of yours to
clean clpm.

verona