Killing and Starting IIS and a VB.Net process using ASP.Net

Shruti A via .NET 247

hello group

I have recently started working on .Net platform.
I am facing one problem in killing and starting process from my aspx page.
I am able to kill and start the same process from vb.net but failed to do it from asp.net

the exception that i am getting is :: "Couldn't get process information from remote machine."

although i am doing it from the same machine from where i did it successfully using vb.net. don't know the route cause of the problem.
this exception is thrown at following lines::

Dim Process array[] = new Process.GetProcessesByName("MY_SRVR")

I even replaced this statement with :::

Dim Process array[]= new Process.GetProcesses
even then i am getting the same exception

I even tried hardcoding the values :::

Dim proc As New Process()
proc.StartInfo.FileName = "MY_SRVR.exe"
proc.StartInfo.Arguments = ""
proc.Start()
and this time this exception is thrown by "proc.Start()"

Please help me at your earliest. This is very urgent requirement.

Thanks & Regards
Shruti