    application to kill the instance automatically.

    Is there any way to set this?

    Regards.

    KK, May 20, 2005

  2. KK

    StephenMcC Guest

    Hi,

    I think this can be set on the application package in COM+, setting a
    time-out where COM+ will shutdown the component after a certain period of
    in-activity, I can't remember what activation this applies to, ie: if server
    or libary package. Check out the various tabs on ur package/component,
    possibly 'Activation' ??

    Stephen.

    StephenMcC, May 20, 2005