Killing IE via win32::ole ??

C. Martin

Hi,

I found this little code snippet while trying to figure out
how to bring up Internet Explorer with Perl:

+++++++++++
use Win32::OLE;
use strict;
use Time::HiRes;

my $browser = Win32::OLE->new('InternetExplorer.Application') or die "Aiee \n";

$browser->Navigate('http://www.gellyfish.com',1,'_BLANK');
+++++++

According to the docs, the 'Quit()' method should kill the browser I just
created, so this statement should work...

$browser->Quit();

I have IE 6.0 installed

Any ideas what's going on here? Thanks, Charles