kinda OT: stock photography

www.douglassdavis.com

Can any one recommend a good CD of stock photography? Say I want to
just put up pictures of people on my site doing different things to
match the text. So, for example, maybe some one working on a computer,
or some one playing basketball, or...

any recommendations?

Nik Coughlin

Travis Newbury

www.douglassdavis.com said:
Can any one recommend a good CD of stock photography?

Not a CD, but a great online stock photography site we use all the
time:

http://www.sxc.hu/

In CD format we use Hemerera's "Photo Clipart" and Borderbunds "Click
Art" both have provided us with some nice images.