Known types and web services

Steve B.

Hi,

I've a WS that waits for a System.Version object in parameters.
When I add the web reference to my ws in VS, the generated proxy create a
new version class in the reference, instead of using the system.version one.

How can I "force" the web service reference to use System.Version instead of
recreating new class ?
Thanks,
Steve

Robbe Morris [C# MVP]

You don't. However, I suspect that your issues around this
can be worked around by using this approach. Skip down
to the part where it talks about copying classes that are
not of the same type.

http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...01f-d36a82f107e8/net-web-services--excep.aspx

--
Robbe Morris - 2004-2006 Microsoft MVP C#
I've mapped the database to .NET class properties and methods to