    recreating new class ?
    Thanks,
    Steve
    Steve B., Dec 12, 2006

  2. You don't. However, I suspect that your issues around this
    can be worked around by using this approach. Skip down
    to the part where it talks about copying classes that are
    not of the same type.

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...01f-d36a82f107e8/net-web-services--excep.aspx

    --
    Robbe Morris - 2004-2006 Microsoft MVP C#
    I've mapped the database to .NET class properties and methods to

    Robbe Morris [C# MVP], Dec 14, 2006