    --
    Regards
    /Thomas

    Thomas Lindgaard, Aug 9, 2004

  2. Thomas Lindgaard

    Elbert Lev Guest

    Thomas Lindgaard <_HOLE.dk> wrote in message news:<_HOLE.dk>...
    > Hello
    >
    > I have a multi-threaded web spider and it has a problem (probably
    > several). Is there a way to make the debugger show me what my worker
    > threads are doing? I can only get it to follow the main thread. I'm using
    > Komodo Personal (trial).

    No! Komodo, IDE, IDLE all are wrappers for pdb.py, which does not
    allow to set a brakpoint in thereads (it allows, but does not stop).
    You can try it for yourself (using command line interpreter). The only
    way of debugging multithreaded programs - print (or log).

    Elbert Lev, Aug 9, 2004

  3. On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 06:42:59 -0700, Elbert Lev wrote:

    > The only way of debugging multithreaded programs - print (or log).

    Dang! ... but thanks.

    --
    Regards
    /Thomas