Kudos to Eclipse

Roedy Green

I have you ever created a scheme with N packages then realized it was
not logical. That really you should have grouped the classes more
logically?, perhaps with finer subdivisions to help track the
inheritance hierarchy?

Eclipse is like magic. You select a group of classes and say "move to
package X," and it moves them and fixes everything up to look for them
in the new locations.

That process forces code to stick to its own business. It can't go
poking around at everything since everything is no longer in the same
package.

Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.