kudos

hanumizzle

After a long hiatus, I finally found *something* as a vehicle to learn
Python. My friends and I are (hopefully) getting together to play FEAR
RPG and I decided to use Python to write chargen utilities and such.

What do I have to say? Except for not having TrueClosures, which can
be emulated with objects anyway, way better than Perl. Of course I
still develop and one-line frob with Perl, but Python might even take
over in the latter capacity if I become fluent as I have in Perl. The
community is also a significant advantage always, which is why I use
Vector Linux as well. In principle, I like Ruby in some ways better
than I do Python, but as far as pragmatism goes: Py for teh win!
ipython just owns house on irb. Had to say it. reStructuredText looks
like it might also be very useful to me.

Greetings to all.