L2 and L3 (switching and routing) opening with our Leading and Reputed client in Bangalore, India.

Discussion in 'C++' started by abdulics@gmail.com, Sep 6, 2006.

    We have immediate openings with one of our Top Notch Telecom clients
    for their Research and Development Center in Bangalore.

    Our top notch and reputed client deliver complex IT solutions on
    leading edge Technologies. Our client has recently made a strong entry
    into the secure enterprise networking space and is currently developing
    several new platforms and features in this space. It is a once in a
    lifetime opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing R&D
    organization.

    Please find below the requirements

    Role: As a Manager/ Principal Engineer/ Sr. Member Tech Staff/ Member
    Tech Staff and as a key contributor in a team creating high-complexity
    networking platforms, you will be responsible for building, complex
    systems. Must be able to jump-start projects through hands-on design,
    and implementation, while building a team from scratch. Required to
    have hands-on experience in design and validation of high-speed and
    high-complexity networking software. Working knowledge of Multi-Gigabit
    Switching Fabrics, Gigabit and 10-Gigabit Ethernet Standards is
    expected.

    - Work closely with product management team developing requirements.
    - Develop detail functional specification and software system
    architecture.
    - Design, develop and maintain features in and across the networking
    stack.
    - Work with overseas system design team.
    - Work with management software team in defining network management
    interfaces.
    - Work closely with QA team in developing test plans.
    - Develop and execute detail test and verification plan.

    Experience:
    - 8+ years of software development experience (Networking protocols,
    Platform Software for Networking Products)
    - BS/MS in CS/CE or similar field
    - Strong Understanding of TCP/IP - routing and switching technologies
    - Various 802.3 protocol understanding - 802.1D, 802.1w, 802.1q,
    802.1p, 802.1 xs
    - IGMP Snooping
    - MIB-II, Bridge MIB, VLAN MID, Ethernet-Line MIB
    - RMON
    - Network analyzers
    - Extensive Experience in C, C++

    Kindly let me know your interests and send me your updated profile
    ASAP.

    Also let me know if any of your friends with similar experience would
    be interested in similar opportunities with our Top Notch clients

    Look forward to hearing from you at the earliest.

    Regards,
    Abdul R
    9845127028

    ICS Consulting