    can i somehow force IE to not split the text of my labels on multiple
    lines (they r in a datagrid)

    thanks
    Fred, Sep 26, 2005

  2. Fred

    Mark Rae Guest

    "Fred" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > can i somehow force IE to not split the text of my labels on multiple
    > lines (they r in a datagrid)

    ItemStyle-Wrap="False"
    Mark Rae, Sep 26, 2005

  3. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Marc, u r helpfull as always - ItemStyle-Wrap="False" works,
    but i`m wondering ie there maybe some HTML tag to prevent splitting of a
    single label - i have many labels in 1 cell its ok to put the labels
    on many lines, but i dont want to have a single label on 2 lines

    Fred, Sep 27, 2005
  4. Fred

    Mark Rae Guest

    "Fred" <> wrote in message

    > Marc, u r helpfull as always - ItemStyle-Wrap="False" works,
    > but i`m wondering ie there maybe some HTML tag to prevent splitting of a
    > single label - i have many labels in 1 cell its ok to put the labels on
    > many lines, but i dont want to have a single label on 2 lines

    Hmm - not sure - I've never needed to look any further than
    ItemStyle-Wrap="False" ...
    Mark Rae, Sep 28, 2005