label visible/invisible?

Gibs

Hi,
How can i make a label visible/invisible? I am able to do it for text box by
using document.form1.TextBox1.style.visibility="hidden"; But when i am
giving the same for the label, i am getting an error.

any idea??

Guest

Gibs

Instead of

blah.style.visibility = "hidden"

use

blah.style.display = "none"

To show the label, use

blah.style.display = "block"

HTH

Rajagopal Pasupuleti

put the label inside a <div id=mydiv> tag
and call window.mydiv.style.visibility="hidden"

Rajagopal Pasupuleti

Gibs

I used this and got it work

this.document.getElementById('Label1').style.visibility="visible";

and to make hidden

this.document.getElementById('Label1').style.visibility="hidden";

Thanks for all the help