Label Web Control Style Properties <Span>

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Darren Li, Nov 12, 2004.

  1. Darren Li

    Darren Li Guest

    Hi,

    I use .net Label web control in my web app., which will generate <Span> tag
    WITH style attributes (width;height) on client side browser. I have 2
    questions:

    1. If the client side browser is not MSIE; the IIS generate the <Span> tag
    WITHOUT Style attributes. So the web page format looks wiered.

    2. I tired the label control in new VS.NET 2005 beta. It generates the
    <Span> tag WITH Style attributes, but even IE is not respnose to it. The web
    page format looks wiered.

    I think this is something related to the web page schema settings, but I
    don't really know the detail. Can anyone help me with it?

    Thanks

    Darren L.
    Darren Li, Nov 12, 2004