    perl -MWin32 -e "Win32::MsgBox('My Question', 1, 'My Title')"

    on all PC (WIN XP, WIN NT, WIN 2000) it works but on PC with WIN XP it
    is displaying only the box: Any Text is displayed.
    hurluberlu, Dec 20, 2004

  2. (hurluberlu) wrote in
    news::

    > open a command prompt and run the folowwing command :
    >
    > perl -MWin32 -e "Win32::MsgBox('My Question', 1, 'My Title')"
    >
    > on all PC (WIN XP, WIN NT, WIN 2000) it works but on PC with WIN XP it
    > is displaying only the box: Any Text is displayed.

    I don't understand the problem description above. Running the command
    line you gave resulted in a message box with the title 'My Title' which
    had a label 'My Question' with two buttons: OK and Cancel.

    Win XP SP2

    C:\Home> perl -v

    Copyright 1987-2004, Larry Wall

    Binary build 811 provided by ActiveState Corp. http://www.ActiveState.com