    wrapping. I removed the AJAX but they are still wrapping. Please
    advise.
    Thanks.

    bpd, Mar 14, 2007

  2. On Mar 14, 9:40 pm, "bpd" <> wrote:
    > The text in my labels are now wrapping at runtime when they were not
    > previously. In design mode, the text display fines. Did I
    > accidentally change a setting? I implemented AJAX (appeared to be
    > working fine on separate, new controls) and then I noticed the
    > wrapping. I removed the AJAX but they are still wrapping. Please
    > advise.
    > Thanks.

    Add a style for your label

    for example:

    {white-space: nowrap}

    or check the layout of the page (maybe another control beside broke it)

    Alexey Smirnov, Mar 14, 2007

  3. bpd

    Scott M. Guest

    Remove any width settings you may have added at design time from the
    label(s).

    Scott M., Mar 15, 2007
  4. bpd

    bpd Guest

    On Mar 14, 8:52 pm, "Scott M." <> wrote:
    > Remove any width settings you may have added at design time from the
    > label(s).
    >
    > "bpd" <> wrote in message

    > > The text in my labels are now wrapping at runtime when they were not
    > > previously. In design mode, the text display fines. Did I
    > > accidentally change a setting? I implemented AJAX (appeared to be
    > > working fine on separate, new controls) and then I noticed the
    > > wrapping. I removed the AJAX but they are still wrapping. Please
    > > advise.
    > > Thanks.- Hide quoted text -

    Thanks. I didn't have width settings to begin with. I should have
    mentioned that in my original post.
    I've corrected with nowrap and width in some cases. I am curious as
    to how it broke after adding AJAX
    support to the project and not adding anything to the already
    completed pages.

    bpd, Mar 15, 2007