Labels - text wraps at runtime

bpd

The text in my labels are now wrapping at runtime when they were not
previously. In design mode, the text display fines. Did I
accidentally change a setting? I implemented AJAX (appeared to be
working fine on separate, new controls) and then I noticed the
wrapping. I removed the AJAX but they are still wrapping. Please
advise.
Thanks.

Guest

The text in my labels are now wrapping at runtime when they were not
previously. In design mode, the text display fines. Did I
accidentally change a setting? I implemented AJAX (appeared to be
working fine on separate, new controls) and then I noticed the
wrapping. I removed the AJAX but they are still wrapping. Please
advise.
Thanks.

Add a style for your label

for example:

{white-space: nowrap}

or check the layout of the page (maybe another control beside broke it)

bpd

Remove any width settings you may have added at design time from the
label(s).

Thanks. I didn't have width settings to begin with. I should have
mentioned that in my original post.
I've corrected with nowrap and width in some cases. I am curious as
to how it broke after adding AJAX
support to the project and not adding anything to the already
completed pages.