LAMP / Web Developer for Irvine , CA - 3- 6 months Contract

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Bhavani, Aug 13, 2007.

  1. Bhavani

    Bhavani Guest

    LAMP / Web Developer for Irvine , CA - 3- 6 months Contract

    Hi ,

    We are looking for LAMP / Web Developer for Irvine , CA - 3- 6 months
    Contract with my direct client . Interested candidates , pls send me
    your resume to

    Job Spec:
    __________

    ยท 3-5 years experience with the LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP)
    combination of open source systems building consumer based content
    websites and applications

    Location: Irvine , CA
    Duration: 3- 6 months and possible Extension for long terms
    Rate: Open

    Bhavani S
    HD Consulting
    Work: 586-795-3074
    Fax : 858-712-8964
    Email:

    Bhavani, Aug 13, 2007

  2. On 2007-08-13, Bhavani wrote:

    > We are looking for LAMP / Web Developer

    You have posted a job posting or a resume in a technical group.

    Longstanding Usenet tradition dictates that such postings go into
    groups with names that contain "jobs", like "misc.jobs.offered", not
    technical discussion groups like the ones to which you posted.

    Had you read and understood the Usenet user manual posted frequently to
    "news.announce.newusers", you might have already known this. :) (If
    n.a.n is quieter than it should be, the relevent FAQs are available at
    http://www.faqs.org/faqs/by-newsgroup/news/news.announce.newusers.html)
    Another good source of information on how Usenet functions is
    news.newusers.questions (information from which is also available at
    http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/).

    Please do not explain your posting by saying "but I saw other job
    postings here". Just because one person jumps off a bridge, doesn't
    mean everyone does. Those postings are also in error, and I've
    probably already notified them as well.

    If you have questions about this policy, take it up with the news
    administrators in the newsgroup news.admin.misc.

    http://jobs.perl.org may be of more use to you

    Yours for a better usenet,

    dha

    Why *isn't* there a Widget::Gonzo module?

    David H. Adler, Aug 21, 2007