    are shared.

    Any references / pointers shall be greatly appreciated !

    -Maneesh
    Maneesh, Nov 10, 2006

  2. Maneesh

    Chris Davies Guest

    Maneesh <> wrote:
    > I am looking some pointer to a perl script which can crawl through the
    > shared direcotries on the LAN and get me the list of files are which
    > are shared.

    Uh. If the files are in a shared directory then surely they are
    implicitly shared? (If they're not shared then how can they be in a
    shared directory?)

    I think you need to revisit your requirements, or at least your
    explanation of them. Then you need to try writing some perl. Finally,
    come back here and ask for help fixing the bits that are broken.

    Chris
    Chris Davies, Nov 10, 2006