[Lang C]Linear Algebra, Calculus In language C with gnuplot.

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Bernard Xhumga, Nov 24, 2003.

  1. hello, I present my work : a freeware, (Language C, GnuPlot).

    Linear algebra : (fractions, 30 packages).
    http://www.geocities.com/xhungab/package.html

    The purpose of this work is to verify with numeric applications, some
    properties of the linear algebra.

    addm, subm, multm, powm, smultm, transpose, det, minor, mminor, cofactor,
    mcofactor, adjoint, inverse, gauss, gaussjordan, LU,
    norm,distance,innerproduct,coldim,rowdim, rank,nullity, Inner productin
    Mnxn, inner product on R**n generated by A, Weighed Euclidean Inner Produc,
    Eigenvalue, Eigenvector, Cayley-Hamilton theorem, similarity.

    Calculus : (10 packages)
    http://www.geocities.com/xhungab/calculus.html

    03 The Derivative : The tangent, The normal, Newton's method, Mean Value

    05 Appplications of the definite integral : Area, Solids of revolution.
    "Disk", Solids of revolution. "Cylindrical Shells"; The arc length.

    The news groups of this work :

    Thank.
    Bernard Xhumga, Nov 24, 2003