  1. Hi,

    Anyone know how to set a default language to the calendar control.

    Thanks

    bart wyckmans, Nov 21, 2003

  2. The calendar control will pick up the culture of the current page. So, if
    you have <% @Page Culture="fr-FR" %> it will render the calendar control in
    French.

    --
    Chris Jackson
    Software Engineer

    Chris Jackson, Nov 21, 2003

  3. If you want to change it by using the designer (so to have a drop down list
    with all the culture available), click on the web form (not on the
    calendar), in the properties page select 'Culture', and then select the
    language you want.

    Cheers,

    Stefano Pronti
    Microsoft Developer Support