Large File Downloads

PJ

We're experiencing an IE specific issues with file downloads. I'm chunking
the file to the response stream and that is working great, but an issue
arises if the user clicks "Cancel" during the file download. After
canceling two downloads, the user is no longer able to browse the site. I
have a feeling this has to do w/ an IE setting for MaxConnectionsPerServer.
I believe w/ 6.0 the default is 2.

It seems that after clicking download, IE still has a connection to the
server. This issue is not present in Mozilla or Safari.

Anyone have any ideas on what I can do about this? TIA~ PJ