Large Input Page - Add/Edit Capabilities

peg

I have an app that i need to create a way for a user to either add or edit
records that have a good 50 fields. Due to the large amount of fields I
can't just use a Datagrid and use the edit template column. Has anyone else
run into this or know a good way for creating a UI to handle this? I was
thinking of maybe having a datagrid showing the records and having an "Edit"
button - but one that copies the selected record data into another page to
edit that record & and Add new that calls to the same page with a parameter
so the page knows its a new record and handles it accordingly. Any
help/insite to this would be greatly appreciated.

peg

Patrick Olurotimi Ige

Peg.Try Denis HierarGris Control and try re shaping your Data or use a
Master Detailed DataGrid.
Hope this helps
Patrick